Saturday 11 February 2012

Review - Deborah Lippmann, The Stripper To Go


This little treat came in the Decembers Glossybox and I completely forgot I had it so I decided it to give it a go.

Pros

  • The mitt was really moist, removed nail varnish from all 10 nails
  • Slight lavender scent
  • Contains Aloe Vera, this left my nails shiny and smooth
  • Small enough to carry in your handbag
Cons
  • Expensive
  • Don't think one mitt will work for glitter varnish
Overall I did like the mitt but the thing that puts me off is the price. You can buy them exclusively at House of Fraser for £14 for six mitts, that works out to be £2.33 each!!! Personally I think this is something I don't really need, I like the concept but would rather find a cheaper alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment