Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentines Nails



This was my valentines look..only one day late!!!

Hope everyone was showered with lots of love...me and my boyfriend had a simple night out without any exchanges of commercially produced gifts or cards. I feel that as I've aged (Im only 25) I've gone off receiving the usual teddy bear/chocolates, all that stuff really makes me cringe. 

So whatever you all did, whether your single or in a relationship hope you had a fantastic day!!!

Back to the nails I wanted to keep it simple, and I haven't mastered the hang of doing freehand hearts yet.

What I used 
  • Models Own - Snow White
  • Max Factor - Red Passion
  • Kiss Nail Art Paint - White
  • Sally Hansen - Mega Shine extended wear top coat
This was so simple, I used two coats of Models Own, taking care to keep it neat near the cuticles, then I applied two coats of the red. For the heart, which looks like a white blob I used the kiss nail art paint which I picked up from Superdrug a few months ago. The kit came with stencils which you place over the nail, I do find them tricky to use. I then finished off with top coat.

Note to self: I should learn to paint hearts...

No comments:

Post a Comment